Buffalo, NY PHP User Group
BuffaloPHP meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month. However, we try to meet at a different location every month to get new faces at the event each month.
Given that we try to meet at a different place each month make sure to keep an eye on the NextPlex event details.
Please RSVP if you do, in fact, plan on attending. It helps the organizers a lot and the hosts know how much food to get
If you would like to present at the meetup follow the instructions in the README at github.com/buffalophp/notes
If you would like to host an event there is some give and get.
What you can give
- A space with seating to fit at least 20 people
- A projector
- Optionally, if you want to be truly awesome, food/drink
What you get
- Plug your business/space/workshop/whathaveyou
- Try your best to headhunt the attendees
- The gratitude of a bunch of geeks trying to foster the PHP community